Monday 20 February 2012

Sushi

Sushi

A fabulous night learning to cook Sushi with Chef Gary, not only is Gary a great chef but he has the skill and patience to teach too. I've never made Sushi before but after an evening learning from Gary I created a few pieces myself and feel that I could do it again on my own. The Sushi tasted fabulous with a great combination of flavours and looked amazing, especially surprised with Gary's Sushi inspired desserts (last two photos) which were a combination on fresh fruit, vanilla rise pudding and seaweed. Sounds strange tastes amazing, I don't even like rice pudding and it was fabulous.

Gary runs private lessons in your home which can be booked through his web site Lessons. A great experience or a gift for some one else, they'l love it.

Enjoy

Stuart Webster Photography provide Food, Lifestyle and Commercial photography services throughout Hampshire and the UK.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos mate. Was a pleasure having you learn some skills from me and glad you enjoyed eating it all afterwards. ;-)

    ReplyDelete